Over the past couple of years the value of customer loyalty and engagement programs has been highlighted as consumers and brands have coped with new realities caused by the pandemic. Brands have become heavily invested in finding ways of not only attracting customers, but keeping their interest among the infinite number of retailers vying for their attention.
For many brands, this meant expediting and enhancing loyalty initiatives or launching a new program for the first time. A strong loyalty strategy and platform provides the tactics and tools necessary to motivate customers to truly engage with a brand and deliver outcomes such as increased frequency, spend and lifetime value.
Newsweek’s annual listing of America’s Best Loyalty Programs for 2022 emphasizes the importance of customer loyalty and the value an elevated program can bring to a brand’s reputation and bottom line. We’re so happy to announce that 14 of our restaurant and c-store customers earned top honors this year.
The publication collected data from more than 4,000 consumers, who did multiple evaluations of different loyalty programs in 36 categories, among them restaurants and convenience stores.
Loyalty program assessment and rankings were based on the following six criteria:
- Ease & enjoyment: measures the value of the perks of being in the rewards program.
- Benefit: measures whether the rewards are – in the customers perception – worth being part of the program.
- Overall satisfaction: measures whether personal expectations were fulfilled, and whether the customer is satisfied with the experience of the loyalty program overall.
- Customer support: measures the level of assistance provided to customers when signing up for the program or having trouble redeeming benefits.
- Trust: measures the trust in the loyalty program around how they use the personal data provided through the program.
- Recommendation: measures the likelihood of recommending the program to friends and family.
Punchh customers were leaders in multiple categories. Consumers showed their love for Denny’s Rewards in Casual Dining Restaurant Chains to The Coffee Bean Rewards in Coffeehouse Chains to Red Robin Royalty in Fast-Casual Restaurant Chains. In the pizza category, Punchh powers five of the top 10 loyalty programs, including the number one ranked Round Table Pizza’s Royalty Rewards.
Congratulations to all our top-ranking Punchh customers, who continue to surprise, delight, and earn the trust of consumers all over the world through their innovative loyalty programs, powered by Punchh’s platform built to help them grow and scale.
With integrations to nearly 200 third-party POS, online ordering, payment, and other providers, Punchh collects data at every consumer touchpoint for a 360-degree view of the customer. Whether online, in-store, in-app, at the curb, or at a fuel pump, Punchh helps brands serve up the best AI-driven offers at the right time, and in the right channel. The result? A personalized, seamless experience for customers and higher revenue and customer lifetime value for your brand.
Schedule a demo today to learn why over 250 of the world’s most popular brands rely on Punchh to deliver a best-in-class loyalty experience.
Stay in the know. Subscribe to our bi-monthly newsletter to receive proven loyalty strategies, offer management techniques, and new trends in your industry. Sign up today!