According to Forrester, creating a customer obsessed convenience store has the power to enable brands to more easily sense and respond to market circumstances. This flexibility and agility ensures customer loyalty, employee engagement, and sales growth in any economic climate.
The Consumer Sentiment Index continues to remain low month after month as high inflation, rising gas costs and increasing interest rates cool consumers’ optimism and spending plans. It’s time convenience stores learn how to flip the loyalty construct and show reciprocity to their customers.
Questions we answer:
- What does customer obsession look like?
- How can a convenience store brand show loyalty?
- Why become a customer-obsessed c-store brand now?
Topics covered in our newest c-store eBook:
- C-store drivers for investing in customer obsession
- How to get to know your convenience store customers
- Why you need gamification, personalization, and subscriptions
- Empowering your customers through loyalty
- Making the connection between c-store satisfaction and loyalty
- How to learn through your data