Customer lifecycle loyalty is becoming increasingly important for brands of all industries and sizes. It’s not enough to get customers to walk through the door–today, brands need to connect with anonymous buyers from their first purchase, nurture them into repeat customers, and eventually, turn them into superfans. If 80% of revenue comes from just 20% of a brand’s customers, then it’s no wonder that restaurants, c-stores, grocers, and other retailers are investing more heavily in customer loyalty and engagement programs than ever before.
But what does it really take to create a loyalty experience that keeps customers coming back for more?
In a recent survey of 4,000 loyalty program members, Newsweek and Statista asked consumers to rank their favorite programs. The survey returned over 16,000 evaluations from a wide variety of restaurant, c-store, retail, and other loyalty programs. Assessments were based on a few key criteria:
- Ease & enjoyment: the value of the perks of being in the rewards program.
- Benefit: whether the rewards are – in the customer’s perception – worth being part of the program.
- Overall satisfaction: whether personal expectations were fulfilled and whether the customer is satisfied with the experience of the loyalty program overall.
- Customer support: the level of assistance provided to customers when signing up for the program or having trouble redeeming benefits.
- Trust: trust in the loyalty program around how they use the personal data provided through the program.
- Recommendation: the likelihood of recommending the program to friends and family
The Punchh team was thrilled to learn that 13 of our restaurant and c-store customers earned the honor of “America’s Best Loyalty Programs” in the 2021 survey. From c-store leader Casey’s skyrocketing “Casey’s Rewards” program to El Pollo Loco’s triple-digit online sales growth— Punchh customers continue to surprise, delight, and earn the trust of consumers all over the world with an omnichannel loyalty platform that can keep up with consumers’ changing needs.
With integrations to nearly 200 third-party POS, payment, and other technology and service companies, Punchh collects data at every consumer touchpoint for a 360-degree view of the customer. Whether online, in-store, at the curb, or at a fuel pump, the Punchh Loyalty, Offers, and Engagement platform serves up the right AI-driven offers to customers at the right time, and in the right channel. The result? A personalized, standout experience for customers and higher revenue and customer lifetime value for the brand.
Schedule a demo today to learn why over 200 of the world’s favorite brands rely on Punchh to deliver a best-in-class loyalty experience.
Stay in the know. Subscribe to our bi-monthly newsletter to receive proven loyalty strategies, offer management techniques, and new trends in your industry. Sign up today!