According to Forrester, creating a customer obsessed organization enables brands to more easily sense and respond to market circumstances. This flexibility and agility ensures customer loyalty, staff engagement, and sales growth in any economic climate.
June’s Consumer Sentiment Index is at an all-time low as high inflation, rising gas costs and increasing interest rates cool consumers’ optimism and spending plans. It’s time brands learn how to flip the loyalty construct and show reciprocity to their customers.
Questions we answer:
- What does customer obsession look like?
- How can a brand show loyalty?
- Why become a customer-obsessed brand now?
Topics covered in our newest eBook:
- Drivers for investing in customer obsession
- How to get to know your customers
- Why you need gamification, personalization, and subscriptions
- Empowering your customers through loyalty
- Making the connection between satisfaction and loyalty
- How to learn through your data